Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 April 2012

Daily Cards



Taken from Today's Journey 



Today i have pulled 3 cards from my new deck , this is the first reading I've done with these cards, so bare with me and they are pretty new to me, as I'm more use to the more traditional style of Tarot cards,so these cards should bring some new insight to my readings, as they take on a more modern feel. so here goes this is what my day will bring , according to this deck............


OK the Four of Water ( 4 of cups )  opportunity, shows me that the beginning of my day begins with the feeling that i am not seeing opportunities that are around me , and the fact that the ground is wet shown on the card, how interesting as its raining today! so would be predicting the weather lol. 
It shows me walking around and not seeing where I'm going and completely absorbed in something and not talking notice of the world around me..well that don't surprise me as this is me.
Its almost telling  me to look up and take notice otherwise i could miss something being offered to me.

The Six of Fire.( 6 of wands ) Leadership, victory,Triumph...so this tells me that today is going to be on triumph and success, wow, others may be looking to me for leadership and to help show them the way. I'm being told to celebrate my victory and according the above card this could be an offer of help I'm giving to others and it is very much appreciated. So maybe i shall i notice this new offer that is coming my way after all , rather than looking down at the ground .



Materialism (Devil) Whoa the dreaded Devil card...actually i don't mind this card , even though it puts the wind up many others, but i get the feeling with this card that someone could be deceiving me or vice versa, hmmm what i believe to be true could be an illusion! now i didn't expect this today, so il let this one play out and see what comes to light.  I need to reevaluate my surroundings or people and perhaps find my own truth!

So all on all its going one of them days with challenges and taking note of whats around me, and not to feel disillusioned with situations or what others say or do to me, and victory coming my way and achieving my best at the task i need to be doing today.

Lets see how these 3 cards play out........

No comments:

Post a Comment