Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Daily Cards


 

 Taken from the Gilded Tarot


Today I've drawn the Knight of Pentacles, the Fool and the Ace of Swords,what  a mixed bag, hmmmm, looks like my day is neither here nor there at the moment, i feel that its going to be one those days when anything goes! i must be honest i don't really feel much energy today to complete the tasks i need to do, as with the knight of pents showing up in the beginning of the day, but,i need to commit myself and put my mind into things as with the ace of Swords! if can muster up the strengh and energy that the ace is giving me , then i can succeed, feels a little bit stress though, and i should be getting into my work without being side tracked , (the fool) . All in all to sum things up there is something new coming in a new idea or project i shall be looking into..watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment