Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Daily Cards

Robin Wood Tarot
Robin Wood Tarot



Today i have decided to use the Robin Wood Deck for my daily tarot.
Wow what  a mix this is, 3 major cards, so I'm thinking today is going to be one of importance, or rather my life at the moment is going through some very major changes, The fool shows a fresh new beginning and perhaps stepping out into unknown territory  which seems quite daunting to say the least , seeing as i usually like to stick to what i know. Its all about stepping out of my comfort zone and the apprehension I'm feeling regarding this, i already am aware of this , so I'm not surprised these cards have shown up for me today! 

The world is showing fulfilment will at last be mine , the fact that all the lessons have or are about to be learnt and I'm at last reaching my goal and its about to happen.
 The death card shows me that i need to let go of my comfort zone and to not be afraid of the changes that I'm going through right now , as its very much needed, and that the new beginning will be positive as long as i think things through and be sensible , I'm happy to have received these 3 cards today actually as i have been pretty worried of these changes that i am aware of , not that they are negative, its life changing for me and its what I've always been striving for.

More to come tomorrow...........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment